Environmental Impact Assessment for a number of Photovoltaic Parks in Cyprus of installed capacity between 100 – 150 kW, Cyprus.
Environmental Impact Assessment for a number of Photovoltaic Parks in Cyprus of installed capacity between 100 – 150 kW
Consulting services to various developers of Photovoltaic Parks in Cyprus, of installed capacity between 100 – 150 kW, for the implementation of Environmental Impact Assessment studies.
Client: Private Sector Cyprus
Type: Renewable Energy, Environmental Impact Assessment
Other Partners: –
The main services that are provided in this group of case studies are:
- EIA management
- Site surveys to evaluate current environmental conditions
- Analysis and evaluation of the current environmental state (natural and manmade environment)
- Proposal and environmental evaluation of different alternative solutions to the project
- Analysis of the environmental impacts of the project
- Proposal of mitigation measure
- Stakeholder and public consultation
- Presentation and client’s support with the competent authorities
In many cases in the context of the EIA for Photovoltaic Parks, there are other technical studies needed in order to support the project that were provided by I.A.CO, including:
- Ecology (habitats and species)
- Socio- economic issues
- Land quality assessment
- Cultural heritage (impact assessment)
All the above analyses are made using equipment, software and methodologies that are state of the art for each sector.