As a leading Environmental & Water Consultancy Company in Cyprus, I.A.CO is dedicated to providing high quality services and independent advice and support to its clients and partners, while addressing their needs in an efficient, responsible, thorough and environmentally sustainable manner.
Our staff and associated experts from both Cyprus and abroad, have long experience and high level expertise in their respective fields of specialisation, both in the private and public sector. Our team’s expertise covers a wide range of fields relevant to environmental and water resources management (engineers, hydrologists, hydrogeologists, biologists, geologists, environmental scientists, economists and other scientists).
With this collective and wide expertise, I.A.CO has continued to grow and has developed into a well recognized and highly respected consultancy firm in environmental management, environmental impact assessment and environmental engineering studies, ground and surface water hydrology, hydrologic and hydraulic studies and in other associated disciplines.
The broad range of I.A.CO’s activity fields and the extensive experience of its staff and associated experts in many aspects of environmental and water resources management, enables I.A.CO to deliver the best possible solution to a large number of specialised issues and complexities in each project.
- Long experience in Environmental and Water Resources Management in Cyprus and abroad
- Well respected team experts and associates throughout the public and private sector and the engineering and scientist communities of Cyprus and abroad
- Outstanding knowledge of the European and National environmental policies and regulations and relevant international conventions, which is continuously updated
- Strong networking with environmental experts from a range of scientific backgrounds from local and/or international environmental consultation and research institutions, agencies and private companies
- Constantly informed about the latest trends in environmental technology, best practices and scientific methods
- Holistic project approach through multidisciplinary analysis and expertise
- Delivery of professional, responsive, informed, on-time and commercially pragmatic services