Our Corporate Social Responsibility vision is about minimizing our impact to the environment, encouraging sustainable use of goods and resources as well as travel for our people, supporting communities in need, and protecting the environment.
- We have efficient recycling and waste management processes in operation across our business and provide our staff, where possible, with environmentally friendly resources to undertake their work.
- We strive to work with local suppliers and resources as far as possible.
- We practice paperless archiving and electronic submittal of reports and other outcomes.
- We participate in various environmental campaigns as volunteers such as National Clean-up Campaign “Let’s do it Cyprus”, raising environmental awareness in new generations and beach clean-up campaigns.
- We pursue engaging with local communities and not-for-profit organisations to positively impact society.
- We endeavour to be Nature-positive during all our operations, so that we can contribute to a world where nature – species and ecosystems – is being restored and regenerated.
While achieving all of the above, we consider the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals to deliver skills-based volunteering initiatives.